22 Side Hustles For 2022 UK! Work From Home Passive Income & Make More Money Now! Lara Joanna Jarvis
I’m back with even more side hustles for 2022, ways to help you make more money this year. Perhaps you’d like to save for something or get out of debt. Saving money advice isn’t always enough as we have so many outgoings so these side hustles will help you MAKE more money in 2022!
As Britain enters 2022 many challenges face us, including a largely hostile continent. One hundred years ago the world moved on from a deadly pandemic, with the following decade being defined as the ‘Roaring Twenties’. Will the 2020s be defined in a similar fashion? In the latest Off Script podcast to discuss life after the pandemic Steven Edginton is joined by the author and former member of the House of Lords, Matt Ridley.
Estimates suggest that around 1.3 million people in the UK (around one in 50) are likely to be suffering from long Covid. The numbers include over half a million people who either first became infected with Covid, or suspected they had the virus, at least one year ago. Data from the Office for National Statistics are based on self-reported long Covid and includes a representative sample of people in private households.
New years resolutions…In case you want to exercise more in 2022, ponder this:
• The inventor of the treadmill died at the age of 54.
• The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of 57.
• The world bodybuilding champion died at the age of 41.
• The best footballer in the world, Maradona, died at the age of 60.
• James Fuller Fixx, credited with helping start America's fitness revolution by popularizing the sport of running, died of a heart attack while jogging at age 52.
• The KFC inventor died at 94.
• Cigarette maker Charles Winston died at the age of 102.
• The inventor of opium died at the age of 116, in an earthquake.
• And, the Hennessey Liquor inventor died at 98.
How did smart people come to the conclusion that exercise prolongs life?
The rabbit is always jumping up and down, but it lives for only two years, and the turtle, that doesn't exercise at all, lives 400 years.
Oh yes of course, Hugh Hefner died at 90 on the job ( or shortly thereafter)
So in 2022 chill, stay cool, eat, drink and enjoy your life!
Posted by The Staff at the NSBO Office:
Join Us FREE, Click the Link Below!
NSBO, Charter House, 33 Fore Street, Cullompton, EX15 1JS, Devon
Only members of NSBO can post on this blog. You are welcome to join us FREE, by clicking the link below: